বৃহস্পতিবার, ৫ জুন, ২০১৪

Mahfuja Akter | Life Story


Story Of Mahfuja Akter


I am Mahfuja Akter. I consider myself as a simple, independent and positive thinking girl. But my friends say that I am jolly and hard working with nice mentality.In my dictionary there is no word of impossible. I believe anybody can do anything if s/he has three things: focus, mentality and ability to work hard and patience. Now I am going to share something about myself with you. 

I am from Narayanganj and stay with my mom. Really I am a lucky girl to have such a family and always thankful to Allah for my family. The word that describes me the best is that "Home seek". Yes I like to spend quality time with my family. As I am from a large family so my days of childhood was full of fun. I never forget the memories of childhood in rainy season. When raining, we all cousins went to the roof top and playing various kind of games in rain. So, whenever raining, I am getting nostalgic and remember those mind blowing memories.

From childhood i wanted to be a Engineer and my dream is fulfilled now. After completion of my study I entered into a telecom company in Bangladesh as an IT Executive. But the duration of my Job life was so short.I did not continue my job because of the political unrest situation of our country. That time everyone said that don't leave the job, you may be a frustrated one. But I believe that ending a journey is the starting step of a new journey. Now the journey of establishing myself as a successful freelancer and blogger has been started . And I am happy for my decision as I always want to work independently. Actually I am inspired by a girl who is a successful freelancer and got award from BASIS. I think this profession is best for a woman who wants to establish but wants to stay home.

Now lets turn into my interests and hobbies. My hobby is travelling and communicate with new people as I like to introduce myself with new environment. Every year I get an opportunity to travel as my family arrange a picnic and for this purpose I have traveled almost every beautiful places in my country. Besides this travelling, I am passionate in cooking.I like to try new dishes and search to get new recipes. And a secret is that I am a good pizza maker. Sometime I want to be a Chef also and my favorite TV show is Master chef Australia and street food. Basically I am not TV holic but whenever these program start, this works like a magnet to me and I can't resist myself to show this. Truly speaking, I am foody also.I really love to test food of different cuisine-Mexican, Thai, Italian whatever it is. Moreover, I enjoy reading and love to read the biography of famous people, once upon a time who was a normal one.The story of former president of India, A.P.J Abul Kalam, inspired me a lot. I really admire a book named "Alchemist" which is written by Poulo Coelho. A line of this book which is knocked strongly in my mind and the line is: " If you really want somethings , all the Universe conspires in helping you to achieve it". 

I want to draw a conclusion of this article with my view about life . I think life is like a playground. And we all are the player of this glamorous world. One day we have to go leaving our dearest one and everything. The motto of my life is that before death, live the life properly with the name of Almighty, do well, be happy and try to bring smile on other face. 

If you still reading my story then thank you very much to show your patience and please leave your valuable comments about my article.  


  



৭টি মন্তব্য: